Friday, January 2, 2015

Welcome to My Jewelry In Candles Blog!

Hello Everyone! My name is Jackie Rose and I am a Jewelry In Candles Rep! I joined on Christmas Eve December 24th 2014 and I have been loving it ever since. I dont think I have ever liked a direct sales business this much! I have so much fun and the candles are addicting!

I ordered my candles the day after Christmas and received them today! I LOVE THEM! I got the the Egg Nog Candle with a ring and Christmas Wreath Tart with a necklace :D

Honestly, candles have never really been my thing. I mean my mom loves them so I would always go and pick hers up for her at Walmart but she would always tell me choose the scent. I would always choose something fruity or sweet or just vanilla.

I originally heard and joined JIC when they first launched as a free rep and did nothing with it. Hardly paid attention to it...but then...

My friend online had been posting about JIC for awhile...and I was interested but in the middle of another business and deciding what I was going to do. Finally after stalking her fb for a minute decided to join and immediate bought a candle and tart so I can see for myself what all the fuss is about.

OMG these candles are just addicting and the company is amazing with their new products!  For example around Christmas before I joined they had this "Naughty or Nice" candle with not only the jewelry of your choice (men/womens rings, necklace or earrings) you get but you get a bonus prize like an xbox, tvs, ipod touch, ps4, etc or some other fun thing for Christmas.

Now, that I am in it they have these Valentine Candles called "Love Me or Love Me Not" candle which has not only your jewelry of choice (men/womens rings, necklace or earrings) but you can also win a bonus prize such as one hour massage, bouquet of flowers, ring valued at $10,000, chocolate gift baskets, etc and of course for both percentage off total order coupons as well as winning a free candle or tart. I happen to win a 40% off coupon towards my total order. : D The candles have already sold out almost 4 times already but they are keeping them in stock till Valentines Day February 14th 2015.

They will also be coming out with warmers soon too and new releases of candles every week!

Immediately after joining I built my team (10 in my downline) and got a few sales and met my quota. I also started this blog, a facebook page and an online facebook party. What it boils down to though its easy to promote something you LOVE. :)

Jewelry In Candles is basically what it is! "All Jewelry in Candles products are hand-made in the U.S. with 100% soy wax and include an elegant piece of surprise jewelry inside!" About JIC

Anyway my blog is about sharing my JIC with you! :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment