Thursday, January 29, 2015

Will You Help Me?

I would love if everyone would help me out so I can reach my goal for Fire Starter and Senior Rep! This is my first month in and I made my quota in less than 20 days! I am getting ready to do home parties! I have to reach this goal before the 31st! I am unsure of the time still on that date... Our Candles are $24.95 with a choice of rings, earrings, necklaces, we have mens rings and scents as well...our tarts are $15.95 and the same kind of jewelry. We have almost every possible scent you can think of and let me tell you getting a surprise jewel in a candle is ADDICTING LOL! Especially with the bonus prize candles. I calculated and I need $364.63 in Sales in order to reach my Goal. That averages to be about 15 regular candles and 16 to be on the safe side. Please order thank you for listening :) www.JackiesCandles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment